After receiving his undergraduate degree at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., Dr. Witte earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan, School of Medicine in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Witte then completed a surgical internship and general surgery residency at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Witte is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- University of Michigan, School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI
- General Surgery, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Captain, Medical Corps, Commissioned 1969
- Served in Vietnam at a Field Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Irish American Orthopaedic Society
- Maryland Orthopaedic Association
- Medical and Chirurgical Faculty, State of Maryland
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Washington Orthopaedic Society
- "Top Doctor," Washingtonian Magazine, 1994-2014
- Congenital Abnormalities of the Foot and Ankle
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Foot and Ankle Deformities
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Ligament Surgery
- Tendon Surgery
Phone: (301) 340-9200
Office: Rockville & Germantown