Craig A. Miller, M.D., is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in diagnosing and treating shoulder, elbow, knee, and sports-related injuries and conditions. He joined Shady Grove Orthopaedics in 2006.
After completing his bachelor of science at Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, Dr. Miller earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. He then completed an internship in general surgery at the New York University Medical Center in New York, New York, and an orthopaedic surgery residency at the Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute in New York, New York. Following his residency, Dr. Miller received advanced fellowship training in sports medicine at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Miller is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Miller enjoys hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, weight training, and reading.
- Tufts University, Medford, MA
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- General Surgery, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, New York, NY
- Sports Medicine, Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- "Top Doctor," Washingtonian Magazine, 2014
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Alex Horwitz Award for Outstanding Performance in Surgery
- Pathology Honor Society
- William Beaumont Research Society Award
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Instability Repair
- Bankart Repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Revision Total Shoulder Replacement
- Tommy John Surgery
- Biceps Repair Surgery
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Tennis Elbow Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Meniscus Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction
- Dislocating Patella Correction
- PCL Reconstruction
- Knee Multiligament Reconstruction
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP)
Phone: (301) 340-9200
Office: Rockville & Germantown